We are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Seating has been restricted as you wait for your session to begin.
- Seating in therapy room has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Masks will be worn during therapy.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment.
- Credit card pads, pens & other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common surface areas are thoroughly disinfected between sessions.
- Common areas in the office are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
we can help
The first step in your your journey is connecting with our team to see how we can best serve you.